As a business whose head office is located in Spain, GREAT WAYS, S.L. is subject to the application of the Personal Data Protection provisions contained in the December 13 Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from April 27, 2016 (hereinafter GDPR); as well as other Spanish and European regulations that deal with the subject.
Owner Responsible for the Data file and its processing.
GREAT WAYS informs Users that all data that are provided will be incorporated into a file whose owner will be GREAT WAYS, which will be responsible for both the file and the processing thereof, to be carried out with the utmost confidentiality and under the respective security measures to ensure that this be the case.
Purpose and use of collected data.
The data provided by the User to GREAT WAYS will be used for the purposes indicated below:
• To provide said data to those participating in the services solicited by the User.
• To maintain the contractual relationship, where applicable, established with GREAT WAYS.
• To send advertising, offers and promotions that may be of interest to the User.
• To manage, administer, provide, expand and improve services to which the User might decide to subscribe, register, or use the adaptation of said services, for sending service updates, for sending via traditional and electronic means any technical, operational and commercial information about products and services offered by GREAT WAYS.
Data processing for advertising and commercial prospecting purposes will entail sending the User, information, advertising and commercial promotions of services marketed by GREAT WAYS through the email used by the User to register for GREAT WAYS services.
Legal basis for processing personal data.
The legal basis for processing the personal data for the purposes stated in the previous paragraph is granted through the consent of the User, which is accepted upon registering to the services provided by GREAT WAYS and is agreed upon according the provisions in article 6.1.a of the GPDR. The owner of the data must be of legal age. Otherwise, explicit authorization signed by their parents or legal guardians must be provided.
In accordance with the aforementioned regulations, the User is informed that he / she has the power to exercise the following rights:
• Access: gives the User the power to verify as to whether GREAT WAYS is processing his/her personal data and, if so, has the right to know what personal data are being processed.
• Correction: this right means the User may modify or correct data that is incomplete or inaccurate.
• Deletion: when exercising this right, the User's data is blocked and therefore is not processed by GREAT WAYS.
• Limitation: in the event that the legal requirements so warrant, it gives the User the power to stop the processing of his/her data, which will only be kept in the event a claim is exercised.
• Objection: in the event that the legal requirements so warrant, when this right is exercised, GREAT WAYS will stop processing the User's data, unless there are legal reasons that allow it, that is, for claims to be exercised.
• Portability: gives the User the option of having his/her data contained in the file to be received and subsequently transmitted directly to another data processor in a structured, commonly used, and mechanically-readable format.
All these rights shall be exercised by means of written communication, attaching a copy of the User's ID, to GREAT WAYS SL, whose address in Madrid (28016) is, Avda. De Concha Espina, 65 -2º, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As long as the User does not use his/her right to delete, GREAT WAYS will continue to actively process the data provided. Should the User decide to exercise this right, the User's data will be blocked and will be stored in a restricted way and put at the disposal of the competent authorities for a period of 5 years in order to cover any possible liabilities arising from the processing.
At any time, the User may also refuse to receive or continue receiving any type of advertising, as well as revoke the consent granted for any of the abovementioned purposes.
GREAT WAYS takes confidentiality and privacy very seriously, so we are committed to using collected personal data only for the purposes indicated above, and to take measures to prevent any alteration, loss, or unauthorized access. If you believe any undue processing of your data is being carried out by GREAT WAYS you may make claims to said business or to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid. Website http://www.agpd.es/
Recipients and transfers to third parties.
GREAT WAYS will be solely responsible for processing; therefore it shall not transfer the Users' personal data to third parties. Nor will international transfers of personal data be made.